Monday, September 3, 2012

Our New Design TEAM!!!!

Yippee!!! As promised I am back with some FUN announcements for Freckled Fawn! We have some amazing ladies joining our design team! We were also lucky enough to keep the fabulous ladies already working for us, so this really is a win/win my friends! 



My name is Adrienne Alvis and I'm a wife, mother of three, and lover of all things paper!  When I'm not creating in my craft room, you can find me taking tons of photos, playing with my kiddos, riding my bike, or hanging out with my hubby.  I love to read, shop online, and I also have a slight iPhone photo app addiction ;)  


When I started scrapbooking over six years ago, I knew I was hooked for life!  I love documenting and recording my family's everyday events, big and small, through photos, paper, and pretties.  Knowing that one day my children will have an amazing library of their lives recorded to share with their own families means a lot to me.  They are truly my inspiration and the focus of most of my layouts.  



My favorite thing about washi tape is it's versatility and ease of use.  I love mixing different colors and patterns of washi tape on my layouts to give them added dimension, color, and effect.  If I change my mind, I can just peel if off and easily place it somewhere else.  No muss, no fuss!  



I'm very excited to be embarking on this new creative adventure with Freckled Fawn and their amazing team. This is truly a dream come true and I can't wait to share, learn, and create with you all!  

You can learn more about me by visiting my blog,www.adriennealvis.blogspot.com, and you can also follow me on Pinterest atwww.pinterest.com/adriennealvis or on Instagram @adriennealvis.

Thank you Adrienne!!! 

As we mentioned yesterday Brandy was our guest for August, but we loved her so much we just couldn't let her go! 


Hi everyone I am Bran from The Many Adventures of Bran. I am so excited to be a part of the Freckled Fawn Design Team. I began my love for scrapbooking in the digital world first. At the time I really began to keep track of our memories I was overcoming cancer and staying with my parents. I had my son sharing a room with me and no room for all of my crafty stuff. 


In January of this year I really wanted to make physical scrap pages. I love being able to make a memory that has as many or as few details as I want. I love the process of designing each page and have embraced the white space. I love white backgrounds and ink splatters. 



I discovered washi tape last October for a project I was working on and I haven't looked back since. I currently own over 100 types of washi and want more! I have two children one is 9 and the other will be 18 months old. I am currently a graduate student and look forward to all of the opportunities that are open to me. 






I am looking forward to being a part of the inspiration and being inspired by all of you!
Cheers!
Bran



Thank you Brandy!!!

And of course you guys all know Caz!!! Her enthusiasum for all things Freckled Fawn is unmatched!

My name is Caroline though I normally get called Caz and I'm a scrappaholic, seriously I am ha-ha. I discovered scrapbooking in May 2009 while looking for a present for our first wedding anniversary I ended up giving my husband a scrapbook of our wedding which he loved.



Once I tried scrap booking at my LSS I was hooked big time, what did I do before this amazing hobby, I just cannot imagine life without it. I love to scour the web for inspiration; there are so many talented ladies out there.



 In my day to day life I am currently living in New Zealand, we moved here almost 4 years ago and just LOVE it, In my working life I am a cafĂ© manager in my local town, lucky enough to only work school hours which is awesome. The rest of the time I am hanging out with my beautiful 6yr old at her after school activities or you can find us both creating in our scrap room. I have been with my amazing husband for 15 years and every year just gets even more awesome, so glad to have a husband that is so understanding about my hobby and my spending on said hobby J My husband works away for more than half the year but when he is home I love to do nothing more than just hang with him. We are blessed to have an amazing family J



My 5 top products I could not be without would be
1.       Washi tape – I LOVE this stuff so much and may have over a 100 rolls J
2.       Flair badges – LOVE these too, they are perfect for everything
3.       Wood veneer – These tend to show up on ALL my pages
4.       Mist – Oh how I love mist splatters
5.       Tiny type – LOVE little alphabets so much, I probably use them more than larger ones
So that is me, if you want to find out more about me you can find me over at www.cazhancock.com
Hope to see you there! 
hugs


Thank you Caz!


I know you all will give our new design members a warm welcome!! We are so excited about our new team! We will introduce you to even more tomorrow... so stay tuned!!!
















2 comments:

  1. Loving ALL the layouts...so fun to see new ideas. All very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it all. so inspiring! can't wait to see their projects in the future.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online